Tuesday, June 28, 2005

At the game ... Section 302 ...

We were WAY up high ... some of us more than others :-) Notice this pic with 2 men on base ... Burroughs batting ... I knew I wouldn't miss any action while trying to frame this shot ...


Hey Geoff, there was someone else there from Oregon? Who's that you're sitting next to in this photo?


Everyone in Section 302 knows who these guys are ...


leucadia chris ... is that you, in the above pic, in the '84 Padres shirt?

In the 9th inning, I con'd Rich & Peter into a moment of "rally caps" :-)


... also, notice anything odd about the guy in the white shirt behind Rich? :-)

I think the rally caps were lucky for The Hammer (Paul McAnulty), as he got his first big league hit right then and there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I didn't even notice he was wearing an Oregon shirt. That's my buddy Rich (cuz there weren't enough guys named Rich there). He actually lives here in town.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home